EOScu Preventive Biocidal Surface
With the rise of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) and antibiotic-resistant microbes, new infection control methods are needed. EOScu Preventive Biocidal Surface is the answer. It’s a versatile solid material that uses copper’s biocidal activity to continuously reduce bacterial contamination and hospital-acquired infections, lowering the overall bioburden of the patient room. In fact, it’s the only synthetic hard surface, EPA-registered for public-health claims, that prevents and protects by actively killing bacteria, even after repeated contamination.
It offers another layer of protection to help combat infections in any setting, and a host of benefits:
- Practical. EOScu is beautiful, affordable, versatile and easy to install/customize.
- Proven. While some products make claims to reduce bacteria and help patients without the scientific evidence to support those claims, EOScu has undergone real-world clinical trials that resulted in statistically significant 78% and 83% reductions in HAIs.
- Self-Sanitizing. Clinical trial results show EOScu maintains statistically significant reductions in bioburden, achieving isolation room levels of cleanliness in patient rooms not on isolation status.
- No additional steps or costs. With a one-time cost, EOScu works 24/7/365 to bridge the gap between routine daily cleanings, continually lowering bioburden in the patient environment without additional human processes, including training, ongoing supplies, or interruptions to the patient experience.
- Preventive and safe. EOScu is safe for patients and their families, as well as for your doctors and other staff.